Guidelines for abstract Submission
Member/Delegate are requested to register themselves and submit abstract for the conference before the scheduled date. Last date for submission for abstract is 1st January 2018 and acceptance of abstract is up to 5th January 2018.
- Abstract should be a structured condensation of the work not exceeding 300 words.
- It should be structured under the following headings: Title, Introduction, Aim(s)/ Objective(s), Methodology, Results, Conclusion and 4-6 keywords.
- Presenting author must register for the conference and pay the registration fees.
- Abstract which have been published or presented in any conference will not be accepted.
- It should be typed in MS Word, double space, Times New Roman, font size 12 & wide margin.
- Name of the presenting author should be underlined and made bold.
- It should be submitted as MS word document by email to email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Name the MS word file/document as follows “Name of presenting author Abstract”.
- Status of your submission will be communicated to you through E-mail within three days from submission
- Publication: All accepted Proceedings/Abstracts will be published in Souvenir of the conference